Here are the steps for removing a person from a Project while everyone else in the Household stays. You have to Exit the person from the program first and then remove them from the Household:
Exit the Client from the Entry/Exit.
- Go to the record of the client who is leaving the Project
- Click the Exit Pencil from the Summary tab
- Only check mark the person(s) who is/are exiting (the person you are on is checked already)
- Fill out the Exit Data, Reason for Leaving and Destination data that applies to the leaver(s)
- Click Save & Continue
- Fill out and Save any changes to the clients Exit Assessment (any changes that are not already recorded)
Remove the person from the Household.
- Go to the record of a client who is staying in the Project
- Click the Household Pencil on the Summary tab
- Click the red circle for the person who is leaving
- Set the Date they left and click OK
Click Save & Exit to return to the Summary tab